Stanley Black & Decker Vocational Leadership Program
Careers in manufacturing are anything but ordinary. Take the lead and build an extraordinary future.
This unique, cohort-based program allows participants to rotate through a comprehensive, 12-month curriculum, lean manufacturing and core leadership principles.
Throughout the action-based experience, participants connect with and learn from peers and leaders across the globe, helping them jump-start a meaningful and rewarding career.
The Vocational Leadership Program is ideal for ambitious graduating students and professionals who have a strong passion for the manufacturing trade and a desire to lead others.
At a Glance
- One-year, cohort-based program focused on manufacturing and leadership skills
- Weekly interactive seminars and formal learning sessions
- Continuous improvement project to help accelerate learning
- Active coaching and mentorship throughout the program
- Exposure to top company leaders and networking events
- Lean training certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (no college experience necessary)
- Some manufacturing and/or technical skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- An innate ability and passion to lead others
- A growth mindset & willingness to continuously learn
- High ethical standards and behaviors